Search Window Opening upon Double Clicking a Folder

Monday, June 8, 2009

Computer is a machine and hence you can’t expect it to be right all the time. In general we double click on a folder to open it and access files inside it. But few times when we double click on a folder, a search window appears in stead of the clicked folder contains. This happens because of some error in system registry files. Let’s know hoe to fix this problem and operate computer normally.

How to Fix Search Window Pop up problem
1. Click Start >> Run on your computer
2. Type regedit in the filed and hit Enter
3. Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell
4. Right click on it and modify
5. Type none in Value Data box and click OK.
6. Again repeat step 1 & 2. Search for HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell and repeat step 4 & 5.

After doing above steps, follow the below mentioned steps.
1. Click Start >>Run and type regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
2. Hit Enter and run the file.
3. You are done.

Reboot your system. Now after the system restart, doube click on any folder and you will be able to access your folder contents inside that. No more search window pop ups will be there.

Enjoy.

(From: Solid Blogger)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your srticle and I would like very much to read some more information on this issue. Will you post some more?

how to hack someones Hotmail

hack Comcast email passwords

how to hack someones Yahoo

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your srticle and I would like very much to read some more information on this issue. Will you post some more?

how to hack a Yahoo account

how to hack a facebook

how to hack someones Yahoo

Anonymous said...

hack AOL passwords - Hack Comcast for FREE

hack Comcast email passwords

hack facebook

Anonymous said...

Hi, good post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your posts.

how to hack Yahoo

how to hack a facebook

hack Yahoo password

Anonymous said...

I still cannot believe my eyes about hack hotmail services from ActiveHackers.com

http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php

I needed my boyfriends hotmail password badly, thanks to ActiveHackers.com for providing this great hotmail password hack. I found out my bf was cheating on my love for 2years. Service of ActiveHackers.com was fast, accurate, discreet and fairly priced. Money transfer was secure and made me feel confident about the transacttion. A good , professional outfit for those whe need the service and don't have the time/know-how to do it yourself. I highly recommend this site!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York, US