Block Or Unblock Access To Any Website From Your PC

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Have you ever thought of blocking or unblocking websites from your own computer? You might have used computers with some restrictions, like you are allowed to visit certain websites only and other sites can’t be accessed in any manner from that computer. This is actually done by blocking or unblocking websites from your computer. Yes, you can set your computer to open the sites directed by you only. Let’s know how to do this.

How To Block / Unblock Websites From Your Computer :

Now suppose you want to block www.masala18.com. Masala18 is a bollywood actress image gallery site. If you don’t want anyone to surf this site on your computer, follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Open your C: folder. (Change the drive according to your OS installation)
2. Navigate to Windows folder and search for Systems32 folder inside it.
3. Find a folder drivers and then another folder etc inside it.
4. Now your full path should be C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
5. Inside the etc folder, locate a file named as hosts.
6. Open that hosts file with any text editor like Notepad, Wordpad, Crimson Editor etc.
7. Scroll to the bottom and you can find a line there as 127.0.0.1 localhost.
8. Just below that line add this >> 127.0.0.2 www.masala18.com
9. Now Save the file and exit.
10.You are done.

From now on, no one will be able to access www.masala18.com from your computer as you have just blocked this site on your computer. To unblock this site, simply go to hosts file and delete 127.0.02 www.masala18.com. Now you can access any website from on computer.

(From: Solid Blogger)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to hack facebook - Hack MSN for FREE

hack MSN passwords

how to hack into someones Hotmail

Anonymous said...

Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this issue,so thanks for sharing. I will definitely be coming back to your posts. Keep up great writing

how to hack a facebook account

hack MSN passwords

how to hack Hotmail password

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your srticle and I would like very much to read some more information on this issue. Will you post some more?

hack AOL passwords

how to hack a Hotmail account

hack myspace passwords

Anonymous said...

how to hack Yahoo - Email password recovery services for only 70 USD Yahoo Gmail Hotmail AOL

how to hack a facebook

hack Yahoo password

Anonymous said...

Simply http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php is the great service I've ever seen to learn how to hack a hotmail password. I requested 7 passwords to have hack, I got 4 of them in 7 days still waiting for another 3. Service of ActiveHackers.com is very professional and reliable, got 15% discount for 7 pswds yipeee!! Thanks ActiveHackers.com Thanks for hack hotmail passwords :)

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php is excellent about how to hack a hotmail password! Great ! I will gladly give ActiveHackers.com my business in the future as well as tell others about their service. I was afraid the entire time that this was a scam, but right now I'm very satisfied with their help. I've not ever used hack hotmail passwords, but I read somewhere on the internet about ActiveHackers.com. I think they are $200.00. I tried them to hack into my girl hotmail password. wow, I got the password 2 days after my order. ActiveHackers.com is very useful.

BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

England