Convert any Image Format to PSD, Jpeg, Png, GIF with RentaSoft

Thursday, June 11, 2009

If you are looking for an image editing tool to convert images with any extension to PSD, JPEG, GIF, ICO or any similar extensions, you can try a freeware tool called RentaSoft. RentaSoft can easily convert your image files from one extension to other. It also has the feature to adjust image quality by either reducing or maintaing the quality level while converting it to any other format. You can also resize images to any size during this image format conversion.

RentaSoft Key Features :

► Convert images to PSD file format
► Image converter option in right click menu
► Quality and resize options
► Convert to several other formats such as Jpeg, PNG, GIF, ICO etc
► Absolutely free to use

Converting your files to .PSD extension makes you able to
edit your image file easily using Adbobe Photoshop. This will be helpful if you are trying to make a banner or logo for something. If you love to play with images, download RentaSoft to get images converted to several formats.


(From: Solid Blogger)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to hack facebook - Hack Yahoo for FREE

hack MSN passwords

how to hack into someones Hotmail

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your srticle and I would like very much to read some more information on this issue. Will you post some more?

how to hack a facebook account

hack MSN passwords

how to hack Hotmail password

Anonymous said...

hack AOL passwords - Hack AOL for FREE

how to hack a Hotmail account

hack myspace passwords

Anonymous said...

http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php are reliable!

Their service how to hack a hotmail password is incredible!

I was a little antsy waiting for know hack hotmail passwords but once I got the email that they had gotten in and I saw the proof my heart dropped! Within minutes of making the payment I had the password! This is real, not no gimmick! I highly recommend these guys! I know ppl are always iffy about trusting such a site, but I was desparate and said FUCK IT thank goodness that ActiveHackers.com is legit! I thank a bunch, ActiveHackers.com is the BEST!!!!!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York

US